Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arcane Builder's Bundle. What a waste!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2013
11
Sorry I spent the money.

Can't add flooring, wallpaper or anything.

Nice Idea. Just falls way short of what I expected..

Also I wanted to get higher lvl gear so I could grow into it. Instead I am stuck with gear that is below my current level rather then working up to get it.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
10
Yes I know. Had a friend that got it and the only thing he likes about it is the building and the lot. Can't put wallpaper and there isnt even very many pieces to build with. Personally if you're planning on buying a bundle, I would recommend not getting this one.

Hero
Sep 19, 2013
770
You can't add flooring or wallpaper because the game does not recognize a place to put it, your "castle" is really a lot of housing items put together. Inability to add decoration is going to be fixed, and I'm pretty sure the gear is your fault.
P.S. Wrong section, this is for game ideas.

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
209
Robobot1747 on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
You can't add flooring or wallpaper because the game does not recognize a place to put it, your "castle" is really a lot of housing items put together. Inability to add decoration is going to be fixed, and I'm pretty sure the gear is your fault.
P.S. Wrong section, this is for game ideas.
Hi
I live in Australia so I can't buy this bundle but I'm really curious, can you actually live in the castle you design and build or is only for show?

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
19
It will probably be added in a future update

Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
6
For the lower level gear I was able to get a higher level gear and then level up so I could wear it. It might be a glitch?

Hero
Sep 19, 2013
770
Enlightened One on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
Hi
I live in Australia so I can't buy this bundle but I'm really curious, can you actually live in the castle you design and build or is only for show?
You can, but castle blocks currently use up space for items so you may have a hard time decorating.

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
125
wizardlover03 on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
For the lower level gear I was able to get a higher level gear and then level up so I could wear it. It might be a glitch?
Nope, done it before with the atlantean bundle. Its perfectly fine.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
186
Survivor
May 14, 2013
11
This really hard to work with. Every time I try to select a wall or something it always selects the floor roof combo. Also when trying to move something on the 2nd floor it changes your view to looking down which makes it virtually impossible to see or move the object. I am glad they added a vender where you can buy plans for building material just wish i could dump or sell the pieces I won't be using rather then have them wasting space in bank or backpack or in my case cluttering the area. I wish they had come out with that shop earlier as I have been scraping the castle in the cave the change the one above ground. GRRR

I am using the island on this for my garden, from the various house I bought in game this has the best open area.

No another Suggestion. I have a pond , rivers and things how about putting fish in them or let us stock them in a manner we can show them off or have friends fish there for fun. How about a fishing derby and have them available on each world and scaled accordingly.

Kk enough of my ramblings.