Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

And idea for KI to add to the game.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
A really nice feature to add to the game would be a fishing element. I used to play toontown online, which had fishing ponds and different fish that you could try to collect. I really enjoyed it. I play w101 now instead of toontown, but what disappointed me was the fact that there was no fishing. I understand that it is a different game than toontown, but wouldn't it be fun to put down gold or maybe a small bit of crowns to buy a fishing pole, and head to the common area of each world to fish for different and rare fish? Each world could have different fish too. In Wizard City there could be basic fish you might see in real life - bass, salmon, haddock, etc. But they could get different and more rare with the other worlds. And in DS there could be rare fish that are only accustomed to living in a lava pool. I see a lot of bodies of water in the worlds of the spiral (the oasis, the fountain in regents square, the koi pond in mooshu), wouldn't it be great to use them? :)