Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An item/ring/athame with mana, pip %, and

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
incoming or outgoing or damage percent would be nice to have. I keep wishing there was one, but for some reason when it comes to items with mana on them there isn't much of a selection. My character can do without a bit of health in exchange for a bit of mana.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Best I have seen are those that do mana and pip%. These are most common. Those that do school specific damage boost plus mana are very rare unless you look at clothing (hat/cloak/boots).

What is always fun to do is to go look in the bazzar.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
The BriskBreeze rings all give health instead of mana from what I can find out about them. I need a ring or an athame that gives me mana as well as a couple other things to make it useful at the upper levels. I wish I could put mana on my pet so I wouldn't have a mana/equipment problem.

Defender
May 02, 2010
Hats, Robes, and Shoes are meant to have Health, Pips, Damage, Resist, and Accuracy only. Rings and Athames are designed only for Health, Mana, Incoming/Outgoing Healing, and Pip boost. Any exceptions are likely only with Crown items.