Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An Idea.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
I am new here so I am not sure if this is the correct category.. and this has been asked before. I just want to refresh it.

I think we should be able to change our character's hair style, hair color, and eyes along with your name. This is because we might have been just messing around when we first created our account or just carelessly picked all of the features and now they are too far into the game to make a new one with the actual features you like. I know many other people said this which is another reason to add this.. On forums, central and in game. I made a careless pick with my characters appearance and now I want to change it so badly. I wouldn't mind if I had to pay crowns or gold. I just want to very badly... I know many other people agree. Maybe there should be a salon or a place in the crown shop where you can change your character's appearance. I am not just saying hair, I mean like face style (I don't know how to describe it...face I guess) and skin color... I don't really like my character's eyes or skin color... mine is tan but I want it pale.

Please Kings Isle, take this into consideration!

Feel free to give me feedback, everyone ;D :3

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I agree completely and you aren't the first to post about this. People seem to reallly be in favor of this. My main character has red eyes lol. I randomized it and felt good about what I got like two days later I noticed my characters eyes were red lol now i wish I could change it. So i agree, and I hope that KI puts this in.

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
A "hair salon"? Maaaaaaaybeeeeeee. In a million years... Plastic surgery and tanning booths? 100% NO! Many people want this, I guess (I would love to change my hairstyle out of that ponytail that looks bad with hats, don't get me wrong) but when you think of the logistics... erm, well, no.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 46 Balance

P.S. Are you really so blind (no offense to the visually impaired ) as to not be able to see, 20 levels in, that your character has a weird face? I mean, really, if you don't like your character, don't wait until level 20 to get upset. Delete it at level 1 and start over!