Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amusement Park

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
AMUSEMENT PARK!!!!! I think that would be an awesome idea. The amusement park will be of Wizard City. The Wizard City Amusement park will be a almost exact replica of Wizard City. Here, kids could see Wizard City and all it has to offer for just a small price. They'll be able to get autographs from people such as Merle Ambrose, Diego, Arthur Westerfield,etc. Here are some ideas I have already brewed up.

Fairegrounds:Arcade,Merrygoround,Snack Bar.

Snack Bar: Potion Smoothies,Mana and Health wisp cookies,Hotdogs,cheeseburgers,pizza.

Dormitory:Hotel

Rides:There will be a ride for each boss: Foulgaze,Seargent Skullspitter,Rattlebones,etc.

Shopping District: Wizard 101 merchandise: Stuffed Animals(fire cat,leperchaun,piggle,unicorn,etc),Toy wands, Robes,Hats,Wizard101 decorations.

These are just a few ideas post more ideas below.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Hey not a bad idea! there are alot of good ideas you got there. I have some ideas too.

Shopping district- Furniture for your actual real life house. (Although if you are that obsessed with the game to have wizard101 furniture you have issues)

Olde Town- Grizzleheim boat ride, go through all the other streets

Commons- Exact Replica with all that you said

Ravenwood-Go through all the different schools, each school could have something different. Here are my ideas for those
Storm- Arts&Crafts room
Ice-?
Fire-Restaurant
Myth-Library(Well since the dorm would be a hotel this would work so people could check out real life books.)
Life-Greenhouse
Death-?
Balance-Beach( well it is lkie the door opens and you got through a long corridor to get to the beach)

Arena- where people could see shows

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Survivor
May 10, 2009
GreyG wrote:
Hey not a bad idea! there are alot of good ideas you got there. I have some ideas too.

Shopping district- Furniture for your actual real life house. (Although if you are that obsessed with the game to have wizard101 furniture you have issues)

Olde Town- Grizzleheim boat ride, go through all the other streets

Commons- Exact Replica with all that you said

Ravenwood-Go through all the different schools, each school could have something different. Here are my ideas for those
Storm- Arts&Crafts room
Ice-?
Fire-Restaurant
Myth-Library(Well since the dorm would be a hotel this would work so people could check out real life books.)
Life-Greenhouse
Death-?
Balance-Beach( well it is lkie the door opens and you got through a long corridor to get to the beach)

Arena- where people could see shows

Ooh those r really good ideas ill try an think of some up

Survivor
May 05, 2009
:(great idea! i thought maybe they could have other replicas of different worlds connected to it. For example: Grizzleheim would have live bears, ravenscar sarvastard pass etc., and you could go camping for a night in the woods of GH. Dragonspyre: Meet Malistare, there would be a drake ride, and robot drakes all over. Marleybone: Replica of Big Ben, cats dogs and rats talking to you, ad you could meet the last boss (sorry i forget the name :( ) . Also there would be a Celestia one too.

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
bobbyman145 wrote:
:(great idea! i thought maybe they could have other replicas of different worlds connected to it. For example: Grizzleheim would have live bears, ravenscar sarvastard pass etc., and you could go camping for a night in the woods of GH. Dragonspyre: Meet Malistare, there would be a drake ride, and robot drakes all over. Marleybone: Replica of Big Ben, cats dogs and rats talking to you, ad you could meet the last boss (sorry i forget the name :( ) . Also there would be a Celestia one too.
the last boss in mb is meowearty.