Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amusement Park

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
AMUSEMENT PARK!!!!! I think that would be an awesome idea. The amusement park will be of Wizard City. The Wizard City Amusement park will be a almost exact replica of Wizard City. Here, kids could see Wizard City and all it has to offer for just a small price. They'll be able to get autographs from people such as Merle Ambrose, Diego, Arthur Westerfield,etc. Here are some ideas I have already brewed up.

Fairegrounds:Arcade,Merrygoround,Snack Bar.

Snack Bar: Potion Smoothies,Mana and Health wisp cookies,Hotdogs,cheeseburgers,pizza.

Dormitory:Hotel

Rides:There will be a ride for each boss: Foulgaze,Seargent Skullspitter,Rattlebones,etc.

Shopping District: Wizard 101 merchandise: Stuffed Animals(fire cat,leperchaun,piggle,unicorn,etc),Toy wands, Robes,Hats,Wizard101 decorations.

These are just a few ideas post more ideas below.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Hey not a bad idea! there are alot of good ideas you got there. I have some ideas too.

Shopping district- Furniture for your actual real life house. (Although if you are that obsessed with the game to have wizard101 furniture you have issues)

Olde Town- Grizzleheim boat ride, go through all the other streets

Commons- Exact Replica with all that you said

Ravenwood-Go through all the different schools, each school could have something different. Here are my ideas for those
Storm- Arts&Crafts room
Ice-?
Fire-Restaurant
Myth-Library(Well since the dorm would be a hotel this would work so people could check out real life books.)
Life-Greenhouse
Death-?
Balance-Beach( well it is lkie the door opens and you got through a long corridor to get to the beach)

Arena- where people could see shows

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Survivor
May 10, 2009
GreyG wrote:
Hey not a bad idea! there are alot of good ideas you got there. I have some ideas too.

Shopping district- Furniture for your actual real life house. (Although if you are that obsessed with the game to have wizard101 furniture you have issues)

Olde Town- Grizzleheim boat ride, go through all the other streets

Commons- Exact Replica with all that you said

Ravenwood-Go through all the different schools, each school could have something different. Here are my ideas for those
Storm- Arts&Crafts room
Ice-?
Fire-Restaurant
Myth-Library(Well since the dorm would be a hotel this would work so people could check out real life books.)
Life-Greenhouse
Death-?
Balance-Beach( well it is lkie the door opens and you got through a long corridor to get to the beach)

Arena- where people could see shows

Ooh those r really good ideas ill try an think of some up

Survivor
May 05, 2009
:(great idea! i thought maybe they could have other replicas of different worlds connected to it. For example: Grizzleheim would have live bears, ravenscar sarvastard pass etc., and you could go camping for a night in the woods of GH. Dragonspyre: Meet Malistare, there would be a drake ride, and robot drakes all over. Marleybone: Replica of Big Ben, cats dogs and rats talking to you, ad you could meet the last boss (sorry i forget the name :( ) . Also there would be a Celestia one too.

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
bobbyman145 wrote:
:(great idea! i thought maybe they could have other replicas of different worlds connected to it. For example: Grizzleheim would have live bears, ravenscar sarvastard pass etc., and you could go camping for a night in the woods of GH. Dragonspyre: Meet Malistare, there would be a drake ride, and robot drakes all over. Marleybone: Replica of Big Ben, cats dogs and rats talking to you, ad you could meet the last boss (sorry i forget the name :( ) . Also there would be a Celestia one too.
the last boss in mb is meowearty.