Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

amulet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
having two amulets would be perfect for people who like the card on there amulet. for example i have the scarecrow amulet and im ice i dont like how you need to use up to forteen pips

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
smosh123456789 on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
having two amulets would be perfect for people who like the card on there amulet. for example i have the scarecrow amulet and im ice i dont like how you need to use up to forteen pips
Think about wearing 2 Masteries in PvP... all the chaos it would make.

I like this for PvE though. You could wear the Rebirth Amulet while you have your Life Mastery.. able to revive all team!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
smosh123456789 on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
You don't need two, you need to adjust your playing. (and it's not an amulet, it's a pendant) You don't need fourteen pips for a scarecrow spell. You need seven. Perhaps you need to rethink the card. Or get a different one for lesser battles, that way it's not a waste.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Unfortunately this can't be done, but I would like my amulet that gives Supercharge and a storm mastery amulet. I wish this was applicable in game, or at least make the amulets visible and glow when you cast a spell given by the amulet.