Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am bored..Spell Ideas?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
AM bored just wanted to post something idk

Spells:

Storm-
Name-Power
5pips
Effect-Turn % of blades and traps into damage with a 100 boost per 3rounds to all enemies(Overtime spell and if the opponent does not have a shield from the 2round of damage the caster takes the rest of the damage)

Example-30% blade and 25% trap add 100 to both and its 130 and 125 so its 255 per 3rounds so it would end up being like 765 idk I:

Fire-
Name-Heat burn
5pips
Effect-Discard 2 Overtime damage spells from your hand and deal the normal damage of both spells united to the enemy for 2rounds(no special cards that come from gear or amulets and the cards cannot be equipped with any enchantment)

Ice-
Name-Magical Shields
5pips
Effect- -55% to next all type of magic(every type of magical shield goes around the caster)

Myth-
Name-Minion Control
5pips(another version of this card would cost 6pips due to not being used by myth)
Effect- Choose what your minion does(Attack,Heal,Buff etc)

Death-
Name-Soul Steal
5pips
Effect- Steal 550health from target( can be used on friendly cannot be shielded agaisn't it)

Life
Name-Epic Heal
5pips
Effect- Critical Next heal spell

Balance
Name-Critical Blade
5pips
Effect-Critical Next Damage spell

NOTE- I was bored and just thinked about anything to make spells so there you go please if your gonna comment dont fight or argue just suggest 8)

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I don't think the Balance should be 5 pips. Then again, if you have two starting powerpips, who cares!