Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Alternat ver. of cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
We've all seen some of the alternat versions of spells cards around. Like Fire Bats instead of Storm Bats, or Icebird instead of Sunbird, and we've gotten some of these cards by equiping armor or pets, but couldn't we earn them permenetly?! And can't they add new ones. I mean there are alot of cool looking cards out there that we like and wish for our school. Me personaly would really like an ice version of the Scare Crow spell. Or have an easier way to to get the Ice Bats card. I'm not saying make it REALLY easy, just another way instead of equiping a new piece of armor. Maybe they could have these one teacher in Wizard City have all the alternate versions of the cards, and you can use Training Points to get them (only the ones up to our level, so a level 5 can't just use a training point for a level 50 spell) and you can even choose for what school you want it for, like how we already do for the colors of our clothes before we buy them!

Tell me what you think and tell me what kinds of alternent verions of cards you'd like to get.
Zalic.

Historian
May 01, 2010
Stormriven Hall, there is a mutate trainer, which has mutates for schools, but the catch really is, that you have to have the real version of the card, so deaths werent that happy when they saw death minotaur...