Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All Day Henchmen Pass.

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 19, 2009
791
Well with the arena, non-members can pay 80 crowns per match or 240 for a full 24 hours. So maybe we can have the same thing with henchmen, pay triple or even six times the amount to have that henchmen assist you in every battle for the next 24 hours. It would make it alot easier for a solo player, who has to do towers and dungeons by themselves.


lv10 HM-10 crowns single use-------60 crowns all day
lv20 HM-20 crowns single use------120 crowns all day
lv30 HM-30 crowns single use------180 crowns all day
lv40 HM-40 crowns single use------240 crowns all day
lv50 HM-50 crowns single use------300 crowns all day




Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
890
Defender
May 28, 2009
187
Why is it for non members only? I think of it the opposite that it would only be for members!

Hero
May 19, 2009
791
Melissa423771 wrote:
Why is it for non members only? I think of it the opposite that it would only be for members!


I was not saying that this would be for non-members only, i was stating how the ARENA pricing was for non-members only.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
592
Melissa423771 wrote:
Why is it for non members only? I think of it the opposite that it would only be for members!
Couldnt of said it better myself

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
259
I completly agree with your idea and I beleive it should be for both members and non-members, and maybe cost more for members because we already get other things. Or not just an idea but why not...

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
592
ThePieMaster wrote:
I completly agree with your idea and I beleive it should be for both members and non-members, and maybe cost more for members because we already get other things. Or not just an idea but why not...
I disagree because crowns get way more than us subscribers do now.

Crowns Player:

Store
Pets
Pet Refils
Wing Mounts
powerful and rare equipment
henchmen
Potions
Packs for stuff like food/cards

Subscriber:

PVP
Crafting
So called powerful and rare equipment

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
130
DarthNexus wrote:
Well with the arena, non-members can pay 80 crowns per match or 240 for a full 24 hours. So maybe we can have the same thing with henchmen, pay triple or even six times the amount to have that henchmen assist you in every battle for the next 24 hours. It would make it alot easier for a solo player, who has to do towers and dungeons by themselves.


lv10 HM-10 crowns single use-------60 crowns all day
lv20 HM-20 crowns single use------120 crowns all day
lv30 HM-30 crowns single use------180 crowns all day
lv40 HM-40 crowns single use------240 crowns all day
lv50 HM-50 crowns single use------300 crowns all day




Jesse GhostWhisper (Master of Fire) agrees!

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
35
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
I completly agree with your idea and I beleive it should be for both members and non-members, and maybe cost more for members because we already get other things. Or not just an idea but why not...
I disagree because crowns get way more than us subscribers do now.

Crowns Player:

Store
Pets
Pet Refils
Wing Mounts
powerful and rare equipment
henchmen
Potions
Packs for stuff like food/cards

Subscriber:

PVP
Crafting
So called powerful and rare equipment


Everything on both of those list can be bought by subscribers.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
940
Melissa423771 wrote:
Why is it for non members only? I think of it the opposite that it would only be for members!


Because subscribers get access to the arena for free as part of their subscription. Those who use crowns to open up areas need to purchase access to the arena each time they use it.

What DarthNexus is suggesting is that the same principle be used in regards to hiring henchman. Instead of just hiring a henchman for a single battle, allow us to hire them for an entire day. He was not opening up a topic in regards to the arena, but using it as an analogy in regards to hiring henchmen.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
940
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
I disagree because crowns get way more than us subscribers do now.

Crowns Player:

Store
Pets
Pet Refils
Wing Mounts
powerful and rare equipment
henchmen
Potions
Packs for stuff like food/cards

Subscriber:

PVP
Crafting
So called powerful and rare equipment


Are you STILL harping about the so-called advantages that crowns players have?!?!

Guess what? Crown players don't get ANY of those items for free either. It cost them real money to buy the crowns that they are spending. And without a subscription, every time they try to go into a new area, they have to pay to access it. Subscribers get full access to every area of the spiral for the life of the subscription. That is exactly what you paid for, so why are you ppl complaining about it? All the extra stuff that is Crowns ONLY is not required to purchase in order to play the game. Heck, half of the stuff has a Gold alternate purchase price. Should Crowns people be reimburse because the item could have been purchased with in-game Gold?

And there is nothing keeping most of the subscriptions from purchasing a small amount of Crowns if they adsolutely have to have a certain item.

Hero
May 19, 2009
791
Preacher7719 wrote:
Melissa423771 wrote:
Why is it for non members only? I think of it the opposite that it would only be for members!


Because subscribers get access to the arena for free as part of their subscription. Those who use crowns to open up areas need to purchase access to the arena each time they use it.

What DarthNexus is suggesting is that the same principle be used in regards to hiring henchman. Instead of just hiring a henchman for a single battle, allow us to hire them for an entire day. He was not opening up a topic in regards to the arena, but using it as an analogy in regards to hiring henchmen.


heh, thank you