Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All 7 school wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2010
3
Since that we get only 6 wizards in the whole entire game at least 1 school is missing. Your missing out on the fun of being that school. So we could 7 different school types and have the ultimate experience as well.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4952
FireStar5896 on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
Since that we get only 6 wizards in the whole entire game at least 1 school is missing. Your missing out on the fun of being that school. So we could 7 different school types and have the ultimate experience as well.
You can. Delete one wizard and start another or buy another account. That is what KI has said... many times over.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
17
that is just what i thought! KI really should let us have 7 wizards. or you can buy membership and you get an extra wizard!

- Fallon Star
level 12 Divener

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1357
Maybe you could be allowed to open a 7th desk for 45,000 crowns. Pricy, I know.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4952
whhhhat on Feb 1, 2013 wrote:
that is just what i thought! KI really should let us have 7 wizards. or you can buy membership and you get an extra wizard!

- Fallon Star
level 12 Divener
You can already buy a second membership.
KI will not allow 7 wizards on one account; this is how they make money.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4952
Rony The Turtle on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
Maybe you could be allowed to open a 7th desk for 45,000 crowns. Pricy, I know.
The second membership would almost be cheaper than that.
Just buy a second account if you absolutely have to have all 7 schools.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
4
ya know it would be better if wizard101 can have half wizards not like second school but like be able to be fire/ice or life/death. everyone would pick that instead of a normal wizard so make it like a chamber in wizard city that you can enter when you lvl like 60, just like the pet place

Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
17
RavenLady777 on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
The second membership would almost be cheaper than that.
Just buy a second account if you absolutely have to have all 7 schools.
Yea but that kinda stinks; i mean, 1st of all it'll cost you 10-20 bucks to buy a new one. 2nd if you have a mount or special object on 1 account you wont have it on the other

-Fallon Star, Level 13 Divener

Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
17
RavenLady777 on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
You can already buy a second membership.
KI will not allow 7 wizards on one account; this is how they make money.
KI already has what, twenty MILLION players? or probably MORE? I mean, and of course some of that 20 million is gonna be buying crowns and/or membership; ALOT of that 20 million. so i mean, they make a lot of money :\ I think KI is being seriously unfair to just put 6
so your always missing 1 school unless you buy 2 accounts. or they could update it and link memberships but KI will probebly have something negative to say about that

-Fallon Star

Level 16 Diviner

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1357
It's a business marketing tactic... Let's leave it at that :)

Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
4
Rony The Turtle on Feb 19, 2013 wrote:
It's a business marketing tactic... Let's leave it at that :)
First of all you spelled my name wrong second of all I didnt say it is unfair it is half and half not fair cause you have all but one wiz fair cause it's not like anyone has 6 lvl 90 wizards but it would be cool if they add 10 more lvls

-Blaze LifeCaster lvl 77 life (only one wizard)

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
304
RavenLady777 on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:
You can. Delete one wizard and start another or buy another account. That is what KI has said... many times over.
yes, but deleting a wizard can be sad, when you've made so many good friends on that wizard, trust me it happened to me before and I missed my friends so much :(, also getting another account is a waste of money, its awful to have to spend that much on crowns or 2 memberships :( ... I really like the idea of having 7 different wizards :)

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
17
I agree I mean seriously if you go into the login there are 6 desks there but one is always empty cant we fill that space up?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4952
MythWizardForeves on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
yes, but deleting a wizard can be sad, when you've made so many good friends on that wizard, trust me it happened to me before and I missed my friends so much :(, also getting another account is a waste of money, its awful to have to spend that much on crowns or 2 memberships :( ... I really like the idea of having 7 different wizards :)
Yes, it's sad. KI will not change it.
KI is running a business; that business keeps the game alive.
Sorry, there is no other option.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
771
Question for the old timers - Has there always been 7 since the game started? Have new schools been added over the years?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1357
tictac1100 on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
First of all you spelled my name wrong second of all I didnt say it is unfair it is half and half not fair cause you have all but one wiz fair cause it's not like anyone has 6 lvl 90 wizards but it would be cool if they add 10 more lvls

-Blaze LifeCaster lvl 77 life (only one wizard)
What are you talking about... Tactic is a word... I wasn't talking about you at all. LOL. XD

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
771
There is nothing stopping you from opening a 2nd account.

Let your first account revert to Free-to-Play (so you keep all your old wizards, houses, gardens, etc.) and continue on paying the exact same monthly fee. Nothing lost, you still have your old wizards. You can re-activate your old account whenever you want. Obviously you can't shared-bank stuff to your new wizard, but there are several "more powerful" benifits if you use your wizarding imagination.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
602
I dream of a seventh slot sometimes.... lol. It would be great, maybe for membership or a lot of crowns. I know kingsisle will not ever consider this for money earning, but still its fun to say and wish... sorta XD

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
22
We should be able to have 7 wizards. Make one wizard always standing and the others sitting. There are 7 schools, so please let us have 7 wizards... on one account. I'm missing an ice wizard. I want one.