Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

After Khrysalis?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 21, 2011
Hey guys. I've just been doing some thinking, and I thought of something?

What happens after Khrysalis??????

But really, what will happen in Khrysalis part 2, or even afterwards? Will there be another bad guy? Will the spiral ever be saved?

What I think would be cool, is after you defeat Morganthe, you become a universe-renowned hero, and become the king/queen of the Spiral! The rest of the game would follow your adventures protecting the spiral and keeping enemies at bay! Wouldn't THAT be cool?

Anyway, I want to know what you think would happen. My prediction is quite far-fetched, so see if you can come up with anything reasonable!

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
hmm becoming king or queen of the spiral would be good

my prediction is something tropical.... dont know why.....

Survivor
Apr 27, 2012
Khrysalis part 2 is coming soon. Find out yourself when it comes to the live realm. Right now it's in the Test Realm. I'm really excited.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
TheScarySwords on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:

But really, what will happen in Khrysalis part 2, or even afterwards? Will there be another bad guy? Will the spiral ever be saved?

What I think would be cool, is after you defeat Morganthe, you become a universe-renowned hero, and become the king/queen of the Spiral! The rest of the game would follow your adventures protecting the spiral and keeping enemies at bay! Wouldn't THAT be cool?

Anyway, I want to know what you think would happen. My prediction is quite far-fetched, so see if you can come up with anything reasonable!
i love the idea of being a king or queen of the spiral maybe even overlord or prince or something but what would be cool is if KI made a new world maybe something to do with the future like flying cars and robots that obey orders but a new bad guy comes to the world and the robots go evil and this world could be put into 2 parts like krysalis is the world could be called robosalis give me a reply if that would be a good idea

Lvl 91 Adam Spirit Bringer

the max lvl could be 120

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
Maybe the king/queen of the spiral... but I like just being a wizard.

Cole Goldenflame, Level 39 Pyromancer World: Mooshu and Grizzleheim Area: Tatakai Outpost and Mirkholm Keep

Survivor
Mar 15, 2013
If I were to guess , I think that after khrysalis, there would be a new villain, maybe able to absorb morganthes recent power and will probably cause trouble to maybe Polaris and mirage.Idk?

Explorer
May 07, 2009
TheScarySwords on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:

"Evil can never be destroyed... Just pushed back..." -Someone from the game
Or something.... >.>