Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Advaned housing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
We have all heard about advanced pets, but what about advanced housing. For example, maybe when one goes home and presses x near their bed they would climb into it and close their eyes. then when you move the character they would wake up with more heath and mana. Also, you could interact with chairs and books. You could even look through a telescope at your pets or something. Also, depending on the time of day, it would either be sunrise, noon, sunset, or night. Another thing is that i feel that the roaming pets feature is a little weak. They never move very far or interact with you. I you agree with me, post a similar topic to get the word out.

Defender
May 21, 2009
I love your idea, I think KI should do that and here is my reasons why!

1. I totally agree that our wizards should interact with our furniture and I like the idea that we should get health and mana when we lay down.

2. I agree that the time of day should change at your house.

3. I like the idea that we should be able to look through our telescope, at night we should be able to see constellations or worlds of the spiral. Also I think that finding a constellation should give you something, IDK right now though.

Those are all of my ideas, ty for reading!