Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Advanced Graphics Option for High end systems

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
I was trying to see what the professors of Wizard City thought about offering an even higher end set of Options and graphics for super high end machines. The reason for this is because my machine is very very strong and in fact it is soo strong i can run 6 different windows of Wizard101 at the same time on the highest settings with no computer lagg. Here are my system specs and this way you can see what my machine can handle. You can make it a downloadable option like you do the high end package as of now. Maybe some options that include all the bells and whistles.... I would love to see this game in a super high end version! Here we go.....

Operating system

Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium

Chipset

Intel i7 Quad Core Extreme Processor ( 8 cpu's )

RAM

9 gig's of DDR3 ( Corsair RAM all with heatsink shields )

Hard Drive

Western Digital 1TB 7200rpm drive Partitioned into a 60/40 split with an entire partition dedicated only to gaming.

Graphic's Card

NVIDIA GTX260 Overclocked ( Dual GPU Graphic's Card )

Power Supply

Black Widow 1200 watt Power Supply ( For future dual 260's )

Motherboard

Rampage 2 Board w/ On board overclocking and bios controllers which is for ON THE FLY Overclocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Misc. Info

Most parts are ASUS Including the Tower,Keyboar, Monitor, Graphics Card, Motherboard and Actual RAM Sticks. ( Not the heatsinks )

Now the best analogy I can come up with to explain my situation would be that I am using a MONSTER TRUCK to crush a soda can if you will..... So as you can see I would love to have a little more options as far as the game goes. I totally commend your company on the fact that you really prided yourselves on being able to run the game with integrated graphics cards and old drivers but for those of us that are in my boots could you please offer up a little more? Yes I could go play Crysis, SHIFT, Batman, Dirt 2, Borderlands and so on and so fourth at the highest setting and oooohhhhhhhhh and awwwwwwwww at the way the games look but the fact of the matter is you guys just flat out make a better game!

FOR THOSE OF YOU READING THIS AT HOME PLEASE LIST YORU MACHINE SPECS FOR ALL TO SEE AND KEEP IN MIND THAT KI CAN SEE WHAT YOU REALLY HAVE SO DON'T LIE. AND YES THEY DO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE RUNNING BECAUSE THE SOFTWARE SENDS IT TO THEM. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME LOOK IN YOUR WIZARD 101 SYSTEM FILES AND YOU WILL SEE A COUPLE OF TEXT FILES THAT LIST EVERY PIECE OF HARDWARE YOUR SYSTEM HAS IN IT.... I BELIEVE THAT A GOOD MAJORITY OF US HAVE BETTER THEN AVERAGE SYSTEMS AND I WANT TO SEE IF IT IS WORTH IT FOR KI TO MAKE A BETTER GRAPHICS PACKAGE!!!! If you don't know how to check what you have and want to know how send me a reply and I will be glad to help!