Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Adjustable Fishing Volume

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Sometimes, in certain places like the Death house, I have a bit of trouble hearing the fishing sound effects over the environmental effects. Obviously adjusting the volume on my computer or in game doesn't really help, so I wonder if we should have a separate volume control for interface sounds, like button sounds on menus, the noises made when we put down furniture or pets in our houses and when we go fishing?

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
I would be ok with that. The Death House isn't even as bad as the Fire House though. The constant sound of burning fire, and the Dalia Doodlefish is probably the most difficult one to find out of all of the new fish. You're usually stuck there for a long time trying to find one amongst the abundant Ember Parrot Fish and Sun Rays. You don't notice how hard it is on your ears until you port away and the sound finally ends.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
High Five Ghost on Aug 20, 2016 wrote:
I would be ok with that. The Death House isn't even as bad as the Fire House though. The constant sound of burning fire, and the Dalia Doodlefish is probably the most difficult one to find out of all of the new fish. You're usually stuck there for a long time trying to find one amongst the abundant Ember Parrot Fish and Sun Rays. You don't notice how hard it is on your ears until you port away and the sound finally ends.
Ugh yes, the fire house is absolutely a pain, definitely the worst offender. I had some trouble with the life house being noisy too, the waterfalls were deafening!