Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Additions to menu chat

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 31, 2010
When i am in a battle, I find the fewer menu chat options to be frustrating. These are some of my ideas of additions to menu chat. I don't use it a lot, but these are some I wish I could say.
-In battle-
Attack!
Wait
I'll be right back.
Sorry, AFK
I am going to be AFK for a bit
Sorry, I am busy
Sorry, I am in a dungeon

-Out of battle-
(No ideas currently)

Please add to these.

Fallon Fireeyes

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
saego wrote:
When i am in a battle, I find the fewer menu chat options to be frustrating. These are some of my ideas of additions to menu chat. I don't use it a lot, but these are some I wish I could say. -In battle- Attack! Wait I'll be right back. Sorry, AFK I am going to be AFK for a bit Sorry, I am busy Sorry, I am in a dungeon -Out of battle- (No ideas currently) Please add to these. Fallon Fireeyes
i'd like to add 'sorry, i lost my connection'

Community Leader
Some of these i like
In battle
I do know you can tell players what to use defend or attacks on which player or enemy.
I do like this one
Sorry, I am in a dungeon

I don't see a use for brb in battle. Yes I know it happens but I try to make a point of it not to leave while in battle.

out of battle
I'll be right back.
Sorry, AFK

Or Sorry, I was away.

I also see a need for worlds in crafting. Someone asks have you seen any black lotus? In wizard city commons I should be able to tell them Mooshu. I do know there is Let's meet in different worlds but its not the same.

Survivor
May 02, 2010
I think there should be
General:
No thank you
this is my house (only if it's in your house)
For battle:
I'm going to use (card) next.

Explorer
Jul 31, 2010
For Battle
Looking for the card (this is for if someone asks you to heal them, but you don't have the card up yet, etc)