Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

add some fun pet training games

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
one of the things I hear from every player I talk to is how much they despise all the pet training games..

They are tedious, difficult, not the least bit fun, and something we HAVE to do if we want to train pets.

How about creating some fun, NON 3d pet training games like we can play for filling energy potions. A match 3 game would be cool. So would others that are actually fun to play. Except for the novelty effect of watching the pet do something - and that effect wears off real fast - there's no valid reason that the training game needs to have the pet show up in it at all.

but for those people that just have to watch their pet doing stuff, there are already for games to play where it's visible..

So how about creating some games that the rest of us that don't care whether we get to watch our pet fail over and over can play and enjoy?

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
this isn't a none 3d game, but one idea i have is where you run around like, a village or something, and help all the villagers-USING YOUR PETS. So, for an example, someone's basket got carried off, so you have to call down a sunbird or something to get it back. there'd be a time limit, and a ton of differentt 'quests' to do be fore the timer runs out.

Myrna ShadowMask

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
azelda49 wrote:
this isn't a none 3d game,

So?

go fill potions at the mini games or play the mini game kiosks. Those are all 2d, not 3d games.

azelda49 wrote:
but one idea i have is where you run around like, a village or something, and help all the villagers-USING YOUR PETS.

Now that would be cool.

It would be nice to see a few quests added into the game too that you had to use your pet for that were pet specific. Stuff only that type of pet could do - quests for pets with wings, pets that swim, and so on.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
I would rather play motion potion to train my pet than to do the disturbing cannon game.. lol- Great idea!!!!