Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Add Sidewalks for marlybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
I had realize that the streets of marlybone are full of metal pathway i seem to get caught a lot of times i realize that wizard city and kroktopia werent an problem but when i arrive to marlybone i end up caught a lot i suggest this ides for the game

Anthony D.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
I totally agree, but you know what? You adapt. You get used to what Marleybone is like, and that's that.
However, I do suggest that if you ever run into a battle you don't want, if you aren't in an instance, quit, and come back in when you think the monsters have passed on (if they are still there, you will be drawn into another battle).

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
no sidewalks is what makes marleybone my favorite world. if you add em its gonna suck.

think about it logically, if you go on the side of a rooftop, you'll fall off and die. of course you don't fall off, but you'll get sucked into battle.

if your in the center fo a rooptop, you safe from falling off, hence safe from enemies.

have fun in marleybone!

Developer
You may want to try running in the middle of the rooftops in Marleybone, instead of on the sides. Hope that helps! :)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
MoolindaWu wrote:
You may want to try running in the middle of the rooftops in Marleybone, instead of on the sides. Hope that helps! :)

Not true.My friend scarlet darkstaff and I walked right through the middle and got caught.I see lots of unused roofs.Maybe you could cut across the roofs.Just a thought.KI plz consider it!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
If you add sidewalks it would mess up the world i think you should keep it the same mb is rooftops also so how can there be sidewalks :)

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
ya what she said they all walk on the sides so all you have to do is walk in the middle

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009