Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Accessories for your character?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
i was thinking...wouldnt it be awesome to REALLY customize your character, and make it different from everyone else? i thought it would be cool to have accessories. things like headbands, cat ears, glasses, belts, capes, anything extra that you can put on your character that would give you stats. i would love to see this in wizard101 because your character can really be yours.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
liammay11 wrote:
i was thinking...wouldnt it be awesome to REALLY customize your character, and make it different from everyone else? i thought it would be cool to have accessories. things like headbands, cat ears, glasses, belts, capes, anything extra that you can put on your character that would give you stats. i would love to see this in wizard101 because your character can really be yours.

Cute! It kinda steps into Sims territory, and would require a huge overhaul- that said, it would make for some really unique, personalized characters.

Good idea!

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Sounds good.

I agree, Accessories would be cute little addition to the Game. If you saw my character in Accessories i would be wearing a Jetpack (If that even counts as a Accessory) and holding a Purse (PURE RANDOM COMBINATION) LOL!!!

But anyways...

Modern Accessories and Old Medieval Magic Wizardry... How would it go together?