Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Accesories and Badges

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 18, 2010
~ In Pirate101 they recently got accessories and a Badge that they makes their eyes glow. And far before this I had suggested on Twitter things like scarves to stitch to our amulets to give them us a modern colourful flare and make the presence of amulets recognizable. And long before that people had already asked for the glowing eyes that the Bosses from the Lost Pages event have. Thus I've created this thread to ask KingsIsle (and to hear everyone else' ideas on what types of accessories we should be able to receive) to give us accessories such as masks, earrings, scarves, and other cool things to decorate our Wizards with and stitch things like amulets, athames, and rings too. As well, I think the Badges from the Lost Pages and the Five B.O.X.E.S events should give us special effects. For example, the Lost Pages Badges can give us glowing eyes that match that of the Boss we had to face to receive said Badge. And the Five B.O.X.E.S Badges should grant us maybe new kinds of Teleportation animations. What do you say KingsIsle? ~