Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

About the hairstyles...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
I think it would be cool to design the hairstyles! For example, girls, if you have multicolored hair, you could streak it and more as you wanted. Kind of like Minecraft, where you can do your own skin pixel by pixel, but this time you do your hair!

Cost would be about...hmm...1,000 crowns?

'If people were not driven by music, then what would music be driven by?'

'Hard Times? Think of the lovely memories with friends, family and pets, maybe going to eat at a fancy place with Dad or playing fetch with Fido. Then, cherish it, soak up it's warmth and fuzziness. Then, let it bring you a smile for dessert.'

'I believe all wizards in their own right are superior. But, I believe that Life, in its own right, is a true piece of art. Healing and Fixing, Laughing and Chatting. Life, may not be like all the others, but it is what starts everything, is it not?'

Thank you for reading my thoughts and quotes I love.
More quotes, thoughts, etc. may come soon!

Madeline FairyFriend, Level 36, proud Life Wizard, Warrior Cat, iHasCupquake-er, Poet, Thinker and Story Writer.

Historian
May 06, 2009
Futeral on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
I think it would be cool to design the hairstyles! For example, girls, if you have multicolored hair, you could streak it and more as you wanted. Kind of like Minecraft, where you can do your own skin pixel by pixel, but this time you do your hair!

Cost would be about...hmm...1,000 crowns?

'If people were not driven by music, then what would music be driven by?'

'Hard Times? Think of the lovely memories with friends, family and pets, maybe going to eat at a fancy place with Dad or playing fetch with Fido. Then, cherish it, soak up it's warmth and fuzziness. Then, let it bring you a smile for dessert.'

'I believe all wizards in their own right are superior. But, I believe that Life, in its own right, is a true piece of art. Healing and Fixing, Laughing and Chatting. Life, may not be like all the others, but it is what starts everything, is it not?'

Thank you for reading my thoughts and quotes I love.
More quotes, thoughts, etc. may come soon!

Madeline FairyFriend, Level 36, proud Life Wizard, Warrior Cat, iHasCupquake-er, Poet, Thinker and Story Writer.
So we should be able to add streaks to our hair? I think it would make sense to add Trim colors along with Base colors on some Hairstyles. 1000 crowns for a 200-500 crowns hairstyle? That's very pricey. I think you should just be able to add Trim colors in the form of streaks upon purchase of your hairstyle. Makes more sense to me lol.

See You In the Spiral!

Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
there should also be a gold option!! i love this idea! streaking should be welcome to both boys and girls