Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

About Re-Relling Option

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2016
First step : Creat new char
Next step : Buy 30,000 crowns
Step after : Buy level 50 elixir
Step after : Go to high wizard char, play some tour and re-roll like tenth times, until you reach 10,000 tickets.
Step after : Buy some level 50 gear for arena tickets and transfer them to level 50 char.
Next step : Go pvp and destroy to other players who reached level 50 by playing and who don't have money to spend on crowns or good gear.

That's how gonna Wizard101 gonna work if you don't fix this.
You gotta increase amount of tour, like 100,000 + to remove this elixir and re-roll option.
Don't mind me, but if you put this, this game is gonna be PAY FOR WIN. Which is not fair, opponent 1 and 2 have to have 50% chances to win a match. Peoples won't play a game where someone who have more money then them to win. Peoples want fair square.
So if you wanna keep your players, keep this suggestion on mind.

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
Pvp gear isn't tradeable though. (Unless they updated that too).

Survivor
Jul 18, 2016
This is a major problem, KI please fix this, i dont know how it would work, but this needs to be resolved.

-Drew
"Balance cannot be made without chaos."

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
As far as I know PVP gear can't be put in the shared bank. You could simply use the level 50 you just made with a potion in a tournament and then re-roll. The thing is that even without the crowns re-roll, a few tournaments and you can get the same gear. You wont get it as quickly, but you can still get So anyone, can get this gear easier now. Even without using crowns.

I believe that tournaments for gold should be open to all players, even ones without active memberships.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2016
Yea this is a real problem, please if someone from administrators could reply on this topic and tell us about more.
Thanks,
Matthew IceHand 110