Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Abandoning Quests...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2017
Now, I know you guys don't have an "Abandon Quest" feature due to the fact that people WILL cry to you because they're too lazy to trace their steps back to the place the quest was handed to them, if they want it back; and that is a very valid reason, but instead of adding and abandon quest button, being able to go back to the quest giver themself, interacting with the quest giver and THEN get an option to abandon quest, would probably, in my opinion, be a better way of handing the over-flood of quests people have that they either can't or don't want to complete.

Basically, the idea of it would be to go to the quest giver, hit "x" or "left-mouse click" to interact with said quest giver, and it bring up the description of the quest as it appears in your quest log. Under the description, or wherever it would be ideal to put it, there could be the "Abandon Quest" button, with a confirmation message of course.

Now of course, it's completely up to you guys because, me being the average player, have almost no power into what happens with the game, but every game is subject to change, and it would be nice to see a change similar to this.

Valkoor Shadowflame
Level 14 Death Wizard

Survivor
Jun 09, 2013
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
This is something that has been suggested many times and KI said they would never implement.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
dont want the quest..... dont accept it...... or be me, a completionist..... and do every world 100%, badges, quest... i mean there's things you can't get from doing just story

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
camahawk on May 25, 2017 wrote:
dont want the quest..... dont accept it...... or be me, a completionist..... and do every world 100%, badges, quest... i mean there's things you can't get from doing just story
Well I used to complete worlds 100%, but doing that takes a long time meanwhile some people like me try to finish the game ASAP. I only do side quests that give me training points or spells, I also do all the aquila dungeons when they are available to me and I forgot to mention the side worlds: Grizzleheim, Wintertusk and wysteria... I did the storyline part in each world.