Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Wizard's everyday life

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
I do realize that KI has to make an income someway somehow and i do not argue with that. But really wizard101 is boring without the role playing (many ppl can agree) all people would do is quest quest quest and quest and that would result in ppl being bored of doing the same thing over n over again..
The role playing is the only thing that keeps players with membership that ran out still playing the game.cause really it's boring without membership there's nothing to do
My suggestion is...A Wiz Restaurant.This place would have tables and chairs (the ability for us to sit down might be required) a stage with instruments for people to perform. a dance stage to show off all your moves...there would be an entrance fee to the place...this idea just helps to keep everyone happy and playing the game..would be a place were ppl can just chill after a hard day of questing.so i really hope u consider my idea ty

Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
Delver
Aug 05, 2013
wizard101 is an action game, roleplaying games? this isn't roblox
sorry i just had to say that XD

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
I understand where you're coming from as this is branded as an RPG. I see people in the Commons role play as much as they can in this sort of environment. They start "families", or "clans", and other things like that.

However the idea you've come up with doesn't really sound like role playing, it sounds like more of a lounge kind of place for people to go and hang out.

Role playing is a Dwarf Fighter Cleric with a 6 Dex that you intentionally make fall down every now and then (and roll damage when he falls on his face) because his attributes make him clumsy. It's getting into heated arguments with your party's Lawful Good Paladin because you're Chaotic Neutral nature sometimes causes you to handle situations in a way that she's not comfortable with. It's screwing up the module when you do something the Dungeon Master doesn't expect because your quest is not linear, so you can go to the wrong town, take the wrong road, kill an NPC that was supposed to give you a clue, or any number of other things because you're staying true to your character instead of following a quest arrow.

People can engage in many role playing activities while logged into the game, but the truth is that role playing is developing and portraying an alternate personality, and that's not something that can really be programmed into the game.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
DevinSkullStone on Jul 24, 2016 wrote:
wizard101 is an action game, roleplaying games? this isn't roblox
sorry i just had to say that XD
The game is a MMORPG
RPG-ROLE PLAYING GAME..so idk where u got action from

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Hunter LightGlade on Jul 30, 2016 wrote:
The game is a MMORPG
RPG-ROLE PLAYING GAME..so idk where u got action from
The term rpg is really misused a lot. There is really nothing role playing about this game other than the fact that you are playing a character in the story. Everyone is playing the same role, we are all the one chosen wizard to save the spiral.