Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Very Minor Improvement to the Game...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2013
If you have been reading the pet category of this forums site, then you probably know that I am in the phase of building the perfect myth pet. I have all the talents in the bloodline but... I would kinda like to transfer the talents to another pet because of look. I don't have a lot of pet snacks so training a pet to mega really drives me crazy... so can KI add a Pet Talent Transfer Machine?

The Pet Talent Transfer Machine would simply transfer all the talents of an adult or higher pet to another baby pet. It would probably cost crowns. The crown cost will probably be 2000. Here is my reasoning behind this: When training a pet to mega, you are more than likely to use energy elixirs which cost 250 crowns. You will need more than one so KI can't just let you make a mega pet for 250 crowns because they would lose a lot of money.

Please let me know if you like this idea or not and tell me why.

CONNOR LEGENDBANE 120
CONNOR FROSTGLADE 14
CONNOR STORMCLOUD 1
CONNOR LIFEFLOWER 1

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Anything that would make pet training less agonizing is okay by me!

Something like this should probably cost way more than 2000 crowns, though. In reality, transferring 5 talents onto a new pet would require half a dozen hatchings at least. Probably 10,000 is more in the neighborhood of a fair price to skip several hatches. That's the cost of a mount, or a house.

Alia Misthaven