Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Token Of Fun

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
I think a good concept to add to the game would be "Tokens". Tokens would work as another currency, that allows you to buy different items that are token exclusive. Tokens could be obtained a few different ways, such as buying them for a very large amount of gold, or there could be a low chance of getting one from the daily assignment chests. Tokens could be used to purchase exclusive stitching gear, houses, and even mounts. Tokens would be semi-hard to obtain so the prices for the items would not have to be too high. The vendor could be an owl, like Gamma, that resides inside of the statue that sits near the entrance of unicorn way. Tokens could be free to get and what I think would be a great addition to the game.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
This could work if implemented carefully. We already have gold, crowns and tickets, but I think this could be a good equivalent to scrip in P101. I've often thought that we should have some sort of loyalty reward system that would work for both members and crowns players, and what better way to implement something like that by just making a special currency available for anyone who is still actively playing the game and doing things like exchanging gold for tokens, daily assignments, etc..

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I personally do not feel that it is necessary. No need to add tokens, dubloons, rupies, dinar etc. There are already enough if not too many currencies. Curse you Arena Tickets!