Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Story of Elizabeth MistLeaf (Final)

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Both David and Elizabeth gasped as an Ice Crown went on both of their heads, they looked at each other excitedly. "Well, you have defeated me. You are both worthy of being Frostopia Guardians. Feel free to visit our Kingdom anytime." he bowed to both of them. They both smiled, and looked up at the King. "Thank you. I was very glad to have a duel with you." she bowed back, and so did David.

Soon, Elizabeth woke from her dream. She was in her bed, in her home. It was morning. "It was..only a dream, wasn't it?" she said quietly. "But that's okay. Maybe I'll make a real discovery." she said, getting up from her bed. "Now here comes another day of TRUE discoveries!" she said with triumphant as he walked out the door.

The End..

Defender
May 28, 2009
Truthfully ending the story with a dream is pretty predictable. If it ends in a dream the story doesn't really have purpose.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
You're only saying that because I posted on yours, again, I never said it was bad. It's okay so far.

P.S
Malistaire's side FTW

Defender
May 28, 2009
fancymay wrote:
You're only saying that because I posted on yours, again, I never said it was bad. It's okay so far.

P.S
Malistaire's side FTW
I didn't say it because you said something bad about mine. I just said making it a dream is pretty predictable. I'm just giving advice.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Oh, but thanks. This is my first time doing one, plus I'm just making up ideas as I go. Once again, thanks!

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
hey, girly my name is Elizabeth GoldenBlossom 8)
lolz but i'm ice and secondary is death
i'll see ya around on Wizard101
maybe, just maybe :D

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
great story i am also an ice student and my secondary is life i feel that its a great combo