Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A sincere Thank You and some suggestions!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Dear KI,

I never hesitate to write when something is wrong, but this is not that kind of letter. I am an adult player of Wizard101 and I believe in giving credit where credit is due.

THANK YOU and CONGRATULATIONS on the improvements to the game! I am especially referring to new furnishings, the furniture dealer in Zafaria, the new wallpapers and flooring - all the new decorating items. I am THRILLED to bits because decorating is one of my favorite things to do in the game.

The Jungle Boat and the Evergreen House are both MAGNIFICENT! Congrats to the artists! They are different and fabulous! My only wish is that you will eventually make Evergreen House available in the Crown Shop, like the Red Barn Farm, especially since it affects the plants. I would like to purchase the house separately. I already purchased the bundle on one of my accounts, but I really don't need the gear. I want the house/property!

Also, although I don't use it much (I do use it when I have time) - THANK YOU for both KI Free Games Trivia and the new ads to allow players to make some crowns. They take time, but it's time well spent.

I would like to make a couple of suggestions - can these PLEASE be passed along?

1. You are creating bigger and better houses - Evergreen is STUNNING! However, you only allow as many items in those houses as the tiny houses - 300 with Bric a Brac Elixir. Think of the difference between say the Island House and Evergreen. The # of items needs to increase for the larger homes. PLEASE consider increasing the # of items or the # of Elixers players can buy. These larger houses are half empty because of the item limits.

2. Please count the new Castle Blocks as a separate category - if you use those in these large houses to create rooms (as I did in Evergreen), your item count plummets because every block counts. You end up with an empty house.

3. PLEASE consider adding furniture bundles from the items in Wysteria. Players all over FaceBook are BEGGING for some of those rugs, chairs, dressers, beds, etc. Or create an actual furniture dealer in Wysteria or a Furniture Crafting vendor. We REALLY want those furnishings.

Notice - all my suggestions are about decorating? I'm addicted!

Again, thank you for a wonderful game, more improvements and more to love. Wishing you all at KI a happy, healthy Holiday Season, whatever you celebrate!

Regards,
Suzne

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Great suggestions! The past year of Wizard has been great. I think the game is better than ever, and I too love the new housing things, as well as the new spells and areas.

Thanks KI!

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Yes I agree W101 is even better than before, smart ideas about the more housing items, and the furnishings.
all around the spiral
Thanks W101 Merry Yuletide

Logan RavenSlinger 62

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
I have no shame in saying I am also addicted to decorating my houses!
I absolutely am in love with the Evergreen house and plan on getting the bundle for Christmas.

I agree with all you have said!