Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A question for the Cyrus Drake

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Why isnt ninja pigs a spell. I mean every other school has there treasure card spell so why dont we. I mean we at least need to make this a spell dont you think?

Explorer
May 28, 2009
EVERYONE SAYS CYRUS IS MEAN! when you defeat malistaire i think he says he's sorry or at least he complaments your dueling when you defeat him.

STOP SAYING HE MEAN, EVEN KNOW HE TRY TO GET YOU EXPELLED

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
wow chris i wasnt even saying he was mean. Thanks for the insults.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
shub50 wrote:
Why isnt ninja pigs a spell. I mean every other school has there treasure card spell so why dont we. I mean we at least need to make this a spell dont you think?

While I agree that I would rather have Ninja Pigs as a Myth spell instead of Minotaur, not all schools have special treasure card spells as their own LEARNED spells.

The only reason I would rather the spell is obvious; Ninja Pigs are a lot easier to use than Minotaur, and then of course Orthrus is the same way...you have to use double traps and double prisms for Minotaur and Orthrus.

Going by the logic you present on this it would mean that Fire should have Krokomummy and Balance should have Krokotillian. I could easily come up with many other special treasure card only spells for examples, like all the mutations, but you should get my point here. Unfortunately we can't have it all...much like in real life

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
shub50 wrote:
wow chris i wasnt even saying he was mean. Thanks for the insults.

He wasnt talking to you, personally. He was talking to the world.