Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Question For Porfesser Greyrose

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
Have you ever regerted becoming a teacher for Raven Wood?
And why did you take the job?
Love YOU <3 all
Jessie Bluegem

Administrator
Well, when I was a young girl, I loved the wintertime and played in the snow. So going to the Ice School was only natural.

But in later years, I grew to learn how powerful Ice was. Did you know the Great Raven caused the Giants to slumber and turn into the glaciers?

With the force of Giants behind our school, I don't have to boast about how powerful our Magic is. I have never regretted the day I started here.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Well, when I was a young girl, I loved the wintertime and played in the snow. So going to the Ice School was only natural.

But in later years, I grew to learn how powerful Ice was. Did you know the Great Raven caused the Giants to slumber and turn into the glaciers?

With the force of Giants behind our school, I don't have to boast about how powerful our Magic is. I have never regretted the day I started here.

wow professor, that's really cool. i might learn ice, i have 2 training points, can you teach me some nifty spells?

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

I have a question.When I go to fight manu nirini or krokanhamem if I LOSE the game freezes,If I win I'm good.But noone does the quest any more,so I lose alot.HELP

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
Oh Professor Greyrose! I just read a post that said you used to live in Candy World!!! IS IT TRUE?!?!

By the way.... if ice is so powerful, how come the gaints were able to be stoped in the first place? Now I'm not saying ice isn't good, in fact it's my secondary school. But really... ice, fire, and storm were all involved, am I right? And they all boast to be the best, corect? Well if I know my history, ALL three were defeated, so that means that none are better.

Balance rules! Without it, how would we walk?

Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
lol she gave the same speech that she gives in the balance school mission to interview the representatives or the ice,storm,and fire schools! :P
Not to be mean professor!