Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A question for Cyrus drake aka Myth teacher

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Well I know Cyrus Drake isn't really real but still i wonder this. WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY AND RUDE ALL THE TIME? I mean what did anyone ever do to you? lol Was it your brother Malistare that made you so angry?

James Skull Weilder
Level 48 Death

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
YEA WHAT DID HE DO! did he take your cookie when you where 5? QUIT BEING MEAN!

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Grouchy? You say he's grouchy?

He is angry about his brother! He is NOT grouchy!

I am a Pyromancer, but even though, my two favorite teachers are Dalia Falmia, and CYRUS DRAKE! They are tied.

A little story...

It is summer right now, but in the past school year, my teacher could be, um, strict sometimes. But she was also one of the best teachers I ever had.

How was that for 'little?'

Kyle Firefist

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
This reminds me of that quest we had to do to take his laundry to the robe shopkeeper... That was such a waste of time :P

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Yes, the head master is aware of his attitude. He isn't grouchy, but arrogant. He believes that you must prove yourself to be a great wizard, thus challenging you to prove him wrong.

If you ask any myth student, especially those with multiple wizards, I bet most of them would say he was their favorite teacher. I am no exception to that.

I totally miss his classes and hope with the next extension, us Myth wizards will have to take with Prof. Drake. He just cracks me up.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
phoenix31111 wrote:
YEA WHAT DID HE DO! did he take your cookie when you where 5? QUIT BEING MEAN!
HAHA did he take your cookie? Oh thats a good one.

And cyrus is the best teacher. His conflicting emotions can get annoying though .

He goes from to :x to :? to to 8)

Historian
May 28, 2009
If you know, Professor Cyrus Drake don't have a administrator accont so he can not repond to our question as you know. :(

Explorer
May 22, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
If you know, Professor Cyrus Drake don't have a administrator accont so he can not repond to our question as you know. :(

yes he does i have seen it before in a different message

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

He has an admin account, he just chooses not to respond.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
I rather suspect that Prof. Drake was in love with Malistair's wife, who's name has escaped for the moment. This would explain many things in the story line. Since it was a forbidden love he dare not talk of it. Its not right to love your brothers wife. It probably pains him still.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
oats21 wrote:
This reminds me of that quest we had to do to take his laundry to the robe shopkeeper... That was such a waste of time :P

And also the Sunken city quest. He gave that girl a C when she got proof of Grubb.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

He did on one question I saw though.

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
oats21 wrote:

And also the Sunken city quest. He gave that girl a C when she got proof of Grubb.

No!

He gave Marla a C BEFORE proof was found. Since it was late, she got an A- afterwards!

Kyle Firefist

Defender of Cyrus Drake