Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A new world

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I admit that I originally had thought of this world in two dreams. It is called Eivia. In my mind, it's a wonderful city, a side world for levels 45+. I am not sure I can describe it as awesome as it is in my mind, but I'll try!

Areas: Eirstown (Hub), Hills Highway (Friendly), Eivian Markets (Shops), Camp Fiora, Camp Fioro, Maia, Jaysville (Friendly), Tominstown (Final Dungeon), Black Highway, White Highway (Friendly), Gray Passage, Lake Doubois (Side Dungeon, Like Waterworks)

Connections: Eirstown is connected to Hills Highway, and White Highway. Hills Highway is connected to Eirstown, Camp Fiora, Camp Fioro, Eivian Markets, and Maia. Eivian Markets is only connected to Hills Highway. Camp Fiora is connected to Hills Highway and Tominstown. Camp Fioro is connected to Hills Highway, and Black Highway. Maia is connected to Hills Highway, Black Highway, Jaysville is only connected to White Highway. Tominstown is only connected to Camp Fiora. Black Highway is connected to Camp Fioro, Grey Passage, and Maia. White Highway is connected to Grey Passage, Eirstown, and Jaysville. Lake Doubois is connected to Eirstown by teleporters.

Plot: The large city of Eivia is being taken over by Scarecrows! You are sent by Ambrose to help his friends, the leaders of the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts. You go to Camp Fiora, to help out the Girl Scouts first. This is because the Boy Scouts are more independent, and only accept after they are in very tough situations. Then you go to Maia, to fix up town. You travel across the Black Highway, and go to Camp Fioro, and help out the Boy Scouts. You then go to Jaysville and fix up that town. You sometimes take the Grey passage to switch between the Black and White Highways. Then you go to Tominstown and destroy the Scareking.

New Mounts: The Highways are so long in Eivia, that you need an awesome mount to travel. These are only usable in Eivia, since they are very fast.

Horse and Carriage
+55% Speed
Level 45+, Only usable in Eivia
3 Passenger, Driver on horse, riders in carriage

Automobile
+65% Speed
Level 45+, Only usable on Highways and passageways in Eivia
5 Passenger, Driver in front left, one passenger in front right, three in back seats.