Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a new wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2010
i think they should have three new wizards,and that they should be called the sun,moon,and star wizard.this would be really cool.but you would have to buy it or be a member but please think about this :) :-) :D 8) please.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
xhiphosstar wrote:
i think they should have three new wizards,and that they should be called the sun,moon,and star wizard.this would be really cool.but you would have to buy it or be a member but please think about this :) :-) :D 8) please.
Star, Sun, and Moon dont have attack spells.They are secondary schools.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
woot000 wrote:
xhiphosstar wrote:
Star, Sun, and Moon dont have attack spells.They are secondary schools.

well what i mean is they could also make up attack spells you have never seen in cl.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
They could make up new attack spells for them like what the celestians looked like before the cruesteon empire was there,and they should have sun,star,and moon celestians for spells and you having some low polymorphs for moon spells all the way up maybe Or you could have a secondary attack school with these and you have to buy or be a member to have it as a secondary school.Or have attacks like for like when you get spells at lvl 2,7,12,18,28,35,38,48,55,and 58,and they have a definite hit like 120,or 125,or 130,or 135.Please think about this idea. ;-) ;) 8) :-D :D :-) :)

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Well star,and sun is about enhancing spells so they should have attacks on like i said 2,7,12,18,28,35,38,48,55,and 58,and moon is about transformation so there attack spells for one of them should be like a person or something turning into a werewolf over the full moon,and other things turning into something else and attacking the enemy or you.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
i got spell ideas :D but sadly only for moon wizard
lvl1 polymorph into lost soul
lvl2 a celestian attacks does 135-155
lvl5 polymorph into banshee or rotting fodder
lvl7 a celestian attacks does 265-295
lvl10 a moon blade +40% moon
lvl12 a celestian attacks does 375-405
lvl16 polymorph into a spider like ones in grand arena
lvl18 a celestian attack 560-625
lvl22 a celestian all feild
lvl28 a human turning into a vampire does 130 per pip
lvl33 summon a celestian minion that helps
lvl38 does 800 to all enemies over 3 rounds
lvl42 polymorph into a black collussus
lvl48 a human turning into werewolf over full moon does 795-975
i dont have ideas yet for lvl58,35,and 55.but think about this plz
8) ;) ;-) :) :-) :D :-D

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
xhiphosstar wrote:

cool idle i like it :)

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
i like the idea it sounds cool and would probably help ki promote memberships just a little hint KI.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
xhiphosstar wrote:
i got spell ideas :D but sadly only for moon wizard
lvl1 polymorph into lost soul
lvl2 a celestian attacks does 135-155
lvl5 polymorph into banshee or rotting fodder
lvl7 a celestian attacks does 265-295
lvl10 a moon blade +40% moon
lvl12 a celestian attacks does 375-405
lvl16 polymorph into a spider like ones in grand arena
lvl18 a celestian attack 560-625
lvl22 a celestian all feild
lvl28 a human turning into a vampire does 130 per pip
lvl33 summon a celestian minion that helps
lvl38 does 800 to all enemies over 3 rounds
lvl42 polymorph into a black collussus
lvl48 a human turning into werewolf over full moon does 795-975
i dont have ideas yet for lvl58,35,and 55.but think about this plz
8) ;) ;-) :) :-) :D :-D

Not alot of attack spells though but other wise

Survivor
May 01, 2010
you don't even need attack spells cause polymorphs come with attack spells

wolf deathwraith
death is awesome

Survivor
May 01, 2010
i found out a spell idea for lvl 58. :D it should be a polymorph into a celestian

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
I would agree to this idea, but the thing is there aren't any/much attacking spells to use and these School Of Magic are reserved for the more powerful wizards. So, I don't think this idea would be very productive.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
if ki does not accept my request for astral wizards.then accept this instead of new wizard.how about new equipment. 8) and a higher lvl with a new world where you follow morganthe and you can go to lvl80.i was thinking for a death wizard the lvl80 outfit could be called executioners outfit and where you can also have a gauntlet where you hold you wand,sword,and staff and there is a sword called the executioners sword.and you have to do a quest for each piece of equipment.and if you dont accept the astral wizards idea how about a wizard where there are only strong self moves like when you do a sword attack.plz think about my astral wiz and my other wiz please think about it.