Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A New Type of Global

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 01, 2010
so what i was thinking, was instead of globals being universal, benifiting you enemy or debilitating you, they can make them like one sided
like this,
fire- wildfire- it gives an globe around your team only, you team's spells are only affected,
death- doom and gloom puts a barrier on the enemies only, your team no effected.

with this idea, its more convenient, and death dont have to worry about most thier minions casting D&G

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
See that's the thing with Global Spells, you have to decide when it's a good thing to cast them.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
slammer111 wrote:
so what i was thinking, was instead of globals being universal, benifiting you enemy or debilitating you, they can make them like one sided
like this,
fire- wildfire- it gives an globe around your team only, you team's spells are only affected,
death- doom and gloom puts a barrier on the enemies only, your team no effected.

with this idea, its more convenient, and death dont have to worry about most thier minions casting D&G

Not that it is a bad idea, but those new spells would require much more pips to cast than regular globals or another price to pay. The reason why is that current globals would become instant trash in the deck.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
slammer111 wrote:
like this,

Hmm. I'd have to agree with you, sunsword44. To use globals, you should know to watch when to cast them.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
yes i too agree
it all apart of learning to combo spells
and casting globals need to be just before a big hit and then the next wizard should be able to counter it for you so you do not take much damage from the same type opponent especially in a PvP round.

best thing to do is only cast a global
if you know your next spell will end the battle