Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A New School : Poison School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2015
2
Hi guys its Zangetsu i wanted to get your opinion on a new school i was developing.
the school i was thinking of was a poison school. and i'm ready to answer all the questions you might have of it. i'm in the process of making a lore for my ideal school and have already thought of some spells.
Paralysis - stuns all enemies and does over time damage [ 120- 220 dmg ] [ Stun for 2 rounds ]
Cobra - Summons a snake and damages the enemy [ 110-150 ] applies a weakness to it [ -15% ]
this was all i had in mind when i was thinking of some spells i wont put the rest up unless people think this is a good idea

Survivor
Sep 01, 2014
6
Zangetsu1212 on Mar 15, 2015 wrote:
Hi guys its Zangetsu i wanted to get your opinion on a new school i was developing.
the school i was thinking of was a poison school. and i'm ready to answer all the questions you might have of it. i'm in the process of making a lore for my ideal school and have already thought of some spells.
Paralysis - stuns all enemies and does over time damage [ 120- 220 dmg ] [ Stun for 2 rounds ]
Cobra - Summons a snake and damages the enemy [ 110-150 ] applies a weakness to it [ -15% ]
this was all i had in mind when i was thinking of some spells i wont put the rest up unless people think this is a good idea
I think that's a pretty good idea! However, I think it would be better off as a secondary school rather then a school you start off as when you create a Wizard.

-----

Anna SunWhisper Level 12

Survivor
Feb 20, 2015
2
Champion
Jan 25, 2015
417
i honestly think poison would be too close to being much like death,

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
946
Zangetsu1212 on Mar 18, 2015 wrote:
what do you mean secondary school
Secondary school as in that you don't have the option to be part of that school, only train the school's spells for training points like the Astral and Shadow schools.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4952
Zangetsu1212 on Mar 18, 2015 wrote:
what do you mean secondary school
It will not be added to the main schools, like Life, Death (which this Poison school seems to mirror), Storm, etc., but could be added like the Star, Sun, and Moon schools.

If you are unfamiliar with what a secondary school is, I suggest checking out Wizard Central.

Survivor
May 21, 2010
7
That Would be Pretty much like Death School

Explorer
Aug 09, 2013
63
I'm pretty sure most (or all) of the schools, especially Death, have spells like this. And if you are a Fire Wizard you will unlock a spell that does this sort of thing and heal you at the same time. I forget the exact level but it's somewhere between 10-20.

HOW TO UNLOCK THE DEATH SCHOOL

1. Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, and Firecat Alley's main quests must all be finished
2. Talk to Professor Ambrose and he asks you to defeat a ghost (I forget his name) who lives in a tower in Olde Town
3. Professor Ambrose will then ask you to defeat Lord Nightshade. His tower is at the end of the Haunted Cave in Triton Avenue.
4. After you kill Lord Nightshade he drops a key or something that can be used to access a door behind the waterfall in The Commons.
5. Go through the door and you'll find the Death School.

Provided thoughtfully by Jacob Blue Sword, Level 22 Fire Wizard

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
21
Jacob BlueSword on Mar 20, 2015 wrote:
I'm pretty sure most (or all) of the schools, especially Death, have spells like this. And if you are a Fire Wizard you will unlock a spell that does this sort of thing and heal you at the same time. I forget the exact level but it's somewhere between 10-20.

HOW TO UNLOCK THE DEATH SCHOOL

1. Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, and Firecat Alley's main quests must all be finished
2. Talk to Professor Ambrose and he asks you to defeat a ghost (I forget his name) who lives in a tower in Olde Town
3. Professor Ambrose will then ask you to defeat Lord Nightshade. His tower is at the end of the Haunted Cave in Triton Avenue.
4. After you kill Lord Nightshade he drops a key or something that can be used to access a door behind the waterfall in The Commons.
5. Go through the door and you'll find the Death School.

Provided thoughtfully by Jacob Blue Sword, Level 22 Fire Wizard
The ghosts name is foulgaze

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
90
Zangetsu1212 on Mar 15, 2015 wrote:
Hi guys its Zangetsu i wanted to get your opinion on a new school i was developing.
the school i was thinking of was a poison school. and i'm ready to answer all the questions you might have of it. i'm in the process of making a lore for my ideal school and have already thought of some spells.
Paralysis - stuns all enemies and does over time damage [ 120- 220 dmg ] [ Stun for 2 rounds ]
Cobra - Summons a snake and damages the enemy [ 110-150 ] applies a weakness to it [ -15% ]
this was all i had in mind when i was thinking of some spells i wont put the rest up unless people think this is a good idea
I agree. I just don't think it should be a main school. Maybe just poison spells you can earn in quests or Celestia?

Sabrina Wintercloud

Survivor
Jan 28, 2015
4
angelstar425 on Mar 17, 2015 wrote:
I think that's a pretty good idea! However, I think it would be better off as a secondary school rather then a school you start off as when you create a Wizard.

-----

Anna SunWhisper Level 12
I really agree with Anna SunWisper.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
21
Jacob BlueSword on Mar 20, 2015 wrote:
I'm pretty sure most (or all) of the schools, especially Death, have spells like this. And if you are a Fire Wizard you will unlock a spell that does this sort of thing and heal you at the same time. I forget the exact level but it's somewhere between 10-20.

HOW TO UNLOCK THE DEATH SCHOOL

1. Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, and Firecat Alley's main quests must all be finished
2. Talk to Professor Ambrose and he asks you to defeat a ghost (I forget his name) who lives in a tower in Olde Town
3. Professor Ambrose will then ask you to defeat Lord Nightshade. His tower is at the end of the Haunted Cave in Triton Avenue.
4. After you kill Lord Nightshade he drops a key or something that can be used to access a door behind the waterfall in The Commons.
5. Go through the door and you'll find the Death School.

Provided thoughtfully by Jacob Blue Sword, Level 22 Fire Wizard
Also you get a fire healing spell at level 12 it is called link it does 30 +150 damage and 15 +90 health

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
946
BlazeTheKid101 on Mar 22, 2015 wrote:
Also you get a fire healing spell at level 12 it is called link it does 30 +150 damage and 15 +90 health
There's also a more powerful version, Power Link, at level 55.

Survivor
May 15, 2011
17
nick the wiz on Mar 18, 2015 wrote:
i honestly think poison would be too close to being much like death,
if poison is like death we should come up with a new name, idk wt to think of but it will be an epic school and it should have like a lot of spam spells and it should be the opposite of cause balance really needs a boost and it should be called the antimatter or something negative
unknown life wiz

Survivor
May 15, 2011
17
Jacob BlueSword on Mar 20, 2015 wrote:
I'm pretty sure most (or all) of the schools, especially Death, have spells like this. And if you are a Fire Wizard you will unlock a spell that does this sort of thing and heal you at the same time. I forget the exact level but it's somewhere between 10-20.

HOW TO UNLOCK THE DEATH SCHOOL

1. Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, and Firecat Alley's main quests must all be finished
2. Talk to Professor Ambrose and he asks you to defeat a ghost (I forget his name) who lives in a tower in Olde Town
3. Professor Ambrose will then ask you to defeat Lord Nightshade. His tower is at the end of the Haunted Cave in Triton Avenue.
4. After you kill Lord Nightshade he drops a key or something that can be used to access a door behind the waterfall in The Commons.
5. Go through the door and you'll find the Death School.

Provided thoughtfully by Jacob Blue Sword, Level 22 Fire Wizard
Its lvl 12