Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a new pack that will bring back memories

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
i was thinking of a new pack... gryphon's horde pack.it gives items from the epic bundle.even a 40% chance of getting the massive fantasy palace.50% chance for the gryphon mount and a 70% chance for the gear.

hope you like this viewers and ki.please reply.hope you consider ki.

-Antonio Ravensword level 43 master pyromancer

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Thats a great idea but i think the %s are a bit on the high side ya know. The castle would be like epic rare or something so it would be like .01% chance.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
magicwand101860 on Feb 14, 2013 wrote:
i was thinking of a new pack... gryphon's horde pack.it gives items from the epic bundle.even a 40% chance of getting the massive fantasy palace.50% chance for the gryphon mount and a 70% chance for the gear.

hope you like this viewers and ki.please reply.hope you consider ki.

-Antonio Ravensword level 43 master pyromancer
Dud no offense but this will NEVER EVER HAPPEN. Really? 50% chance for a mount? They might as well give it out for free. 70% chance of gear and 40% for a house? Have you seen those hoard packs? They have about 5% (not even) chance of getting mounts and you jumping in to 50%?

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
just to inform you two,i'm just trying to stop all the whining about the epic bundle no longer being avilable.it's
starting to get on my nerves and some people want the upgraded gear.you get me here?

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
i just want to stop the whining about the epic bundle being gone.