Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A new Era of Decks

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
you have the Casual deck, 7 cards in hand, randomly chosen among cards up to 64, and if you progress, it'll have health, critical, block, and a free pip

the Professional deck, caps at 50 cards, and sets ranging from 3-5.... a set is what you hold in your hand, and you'll only draw a card from each set.. so i could have a 50 card, 5 set. fill each set with, blades, traps, shields, heals, and attacks.... and if i discard say the 3rd card in my hand (ice shield) i wouldnt get anything else but another shield.... a Professional Deck is the equivilant to holding multiple organized decks at once and knowing you'll always have the right card at the right time... downsides is due to space, you can't have 7 cards in your hand, at the max, your limited to 10 cards per set.. and because of technology still improving, even late into a wizard's life, Professional deck, will not have boosts, maybe around lvl 160, you'll see improvements

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
I kinda like this idea and agree that decks and the drawing/discarding system needs to be updated as not drawing a card can be the difference between life and death. (not the schools )