Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a little idea's

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
this is just some few ideas one for feedback friday and the game

first the feedback friday one should you ask your fans if you where a wizard101 world designer what would you make a world for in wizard101 cause i bet there are about half your players having ideas for worlds and you should reach out and ask that more

now here is another idea you added recently added lvl 60 items in wizard 101 from wintertusk but i been doing some looking in the shops and i dont see any lvl sixty amulets and wands there are probally some of your players that are legendary saying this game should have amulets for spells like efreet and snow angel becuase there is the mastery amulets so you can have eight pips now so why dont you i am just saying

here is my last idea of the day you should not added anymore levels for awhile cause i done some research on why dont becuase if you add 10 more levels to the game next world you make well then every few worlds like 2 or 3 you keep adding 10 or more levels players wont lke having to cetch up and new players will never get a real chance to become the best level so far so what i am saying is dont add more levels till some percent just some not ike till half of crown buyers and memberships get it not like that like every 15% then make a new world with 10 more lvls thx for your time