Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A friend for all characters

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
Hey have you ever had that one friend that you just love to hang out with and that you have known for a long time? Well what if you could choose to have that friend for all of your characters, but they would choose to accept or decline your request. You can only have ten friends who you can choose, once you have someone as a friend on all characters, you cant delete them, because they have to delete too. Post your comments please and tell me what you think. Thanks.
- Josh Dragonbreeze Lvl 58 Pyromancer

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
TROJAN250 wrote:
Hey have you ever had that one friend that you just love to hang out with and that you have known for a long time? Well what if you could choose to have that friend for all of your characters, but they would choose to accept or decline your request. You can only have ten friends who you can choose, once you have someone as a friend on all characters, you cant delete them, because they have to delete too. Post your comments please and tell me what you think. Thanks.

ok good idea but ya can get your friends on other characters by having them meet you at a place like the commons in a certain realm and wait for them

good idea but it might not be added because its kinda useless

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I think it is a great idea! Like for when you want to use one of your other characters but still wanted to hang out with that friend!

Quinn Wildsword
level 44
master theurgist

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
TROJAN250 wrote:

ok good idea but ya can get your friends on other characters by having them meet you at a place like the commons in a certain realm and wait for them

good idea but it might not be added because its kinda useless

This is NOT useless (This way you don't have to spend that time to get on the same server/place/area for all the wizards, which is up to 36 times). Although, I think it should only be an option with people that use a true friend code. because many people are only friend with other because of their level/quests so they can both help each other out.

This needs some work, but it could be a good addition to the game.

Up their when I said 36 times, it could be an option for all of their characters to be friends with all of the other guys characters and vice versa.