Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a few ideas for the game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2009
1. if somebody buys a mastery amulet... you guys can make more money if you make it that you can change their school for 1000 crowns, not everybody will buy more than one, but if they can change it they may spend a few thousand extra as they want to have fun with different spells, as I have purchased one and have already sent a request to see if I can return it as it is terrible... and again I do spend money ont he game so I cannot see why this one request is so far fetched as I can return bad purchases to stores why not this one... not like I am complaining about a bad pack, that is random

2. you should be able to join a group with another member and buy in their pvp tournament price, like gifting a ticket, so basically when the option says join in group, you then can click purchase tournament or purchase tournament for group... I would be willing to spend crowns on a better partner for 2v2 tournament than get the horrendous randoms that I get put with, almost discourages me from tournaments which I love

3. THIS IS A HUGE ONE, earthquake... absolute terrible card... people feint then earthquake then kill you automatically if they go first... now if my house is in an earthquake, my good tables will brake but so would my bad ones, know what I mean? if earthquake takes away shields and armor it should also take away traps... or else first move trap trap earthquake is an auto win as there is nothing that can stop it.

Again, this is just food for thought, i love this game and have for years.