Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A expantion

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Well in Sultans Palace and Massive Fantasy Palace you can only 250 Items inside and outside. Well I like to decorate the arena part of my Sultans palace very good but if I do It will take away a lot of space ( Like 100 or 150 ) And then I want to make a Rug Glitch outside ( Will take like 50 )
Then I still have other places to decorate but I dont have room! :(

And Inside I decorated one part as a Resturant ( Not sure if I spelled it right ) And it took away 150. Then I made one part an Arcade which took away 100, but I still have more to decorate!!!

So what I was thinking was an Expantion to the Epic Bundle houses. Since there so big they shouldnt have and Item Count of 250. Maybe you KI can expand it to 500 or 600, that would be enough room to decorate all the amazing places the Palaces have.

Or you can make a potion thats sells for ( Idk 2000 crowns or more or less ) That expands your Item Counting limit by 250.

Please Plase KI Expand our Palaces, I've seen a bunch Of Sultan's and Massive with an area all decorated looking good and the rest well all bald with nothing.

And some with only Furniture but no pets or mounts because they "take up room" And the pets and mounts make your house look happy! :)

P.S: Gardening should'nt count as an housing item, what if your a farmer but you have to buy another house since it takes away too much space in your main house.