Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a couple GOOD ideas plz read & post

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
1.a house item called stocked bookcase where instead of buying a bookcase and buy like 100000000 books to put in why not make a already full bookcase so if you want a library in your house...
2.for housing you buy a lot of lamps/torches and you cant see them cause it is always day. in your house you should have a day/night toggle so if you want to SEE your lighting (that spend a lot of money on)you can. this would let you have house partys at night also.
3.more water fountains we need more of them for housing in the game we only(as far as i no) have that big one from mb that no body can fit any where. plz post.

connor daycatcher lvl 49 nearly grandmaster thaumaturge 8)

Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
Another good idea is making the bank so that a player is able to sort them just like in the bazaar. I am a subscriber and have a character for each school. It is so difficult to go through everything and decide what to sell and what not to. Please look into this for us. Thanks 8)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
for housing you buy a lot of lamps/torches and you cant see them cause it is always day. in your house you should have a day/night toggle so if you want to SEE your lighting (that spend a lot of money on)you can. this would let you have house partys at night also.

I like this idea. Can i go on the test realm and submit it to them? i will say it was your idea of course.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
GhostGirl14 wrote:
for housing you buy a lot of lamps/torches and you cant see them cause it is always day. in your house you should have a day/night toggle so if you want to SEE your lighting (that spend a lot of money on)you can. this would let you have house partys at night also.

I like this idea. Can i go on the test realm and submit it to them? i will say it was your idea of course.

yes