Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a bundle that all will buy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2014
a bundle where you get gear and lvl 50 any school without having a lvl 50 account already. like a lvl 50 elixir but no things needed to buy hem i think this will be a great sell and i will buy several the day it comes out. but plz do somthing like that and make the game for faster lvl ing up cause it gets more boring when it is slow, like my computer XD

Defender
May 16, 2009
brandon moontamer on Aug 10, 2016 wrote:
a bundle where you get gear and lvl 50 any school without having a lvl 50 account already. like a lvl 50 elixir but no things needed to buy hem i think this will be a great sell and i will buy several the day it comes out. but plz do somthing like that and make the game for faster lvl ing up cause it gets more boring when it is slow, like my computer XD
I do not agree with this idea.

In a game where you already have to pay to unlock areas and progress in the game, I feel like this is an unfair advantage. It would also cause less population in the older worlds, particularly the worlds in the first Story Arc, because people who haven't gone through the story arc can just buy a level boost and skip a whole lot of content. Especially in a story driven game.

Second, it is unfair to those of us who have gone through the entirety of the first five worlds multiple times when newer players can just buy an elixir and get to the same level as those of us who didn't buy an elixir. I believe KI put the restrictions on the Level 50 boost Elixir for a reason, and I think it should stay that way.

Also, a not so obvious problem I see with this, is that new players to the game that buy a boost would not know how to play their wizard's chosen school. You'd see cases, for example, where a level 50 storm wizard has bizarre choices of spells trained that don't synergize at all with their school, possibly unmodified decks, etc. When World of Warcraft introduced level boosts, they had this issue with players not knowing how to play their chosen class, and I think it will apply here as well.