Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

8th World : Mount Olympus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Lately I’ve been reading about a lot of new world ideas for after beating Celestia, and an idea that I had was to have a world based on Greek Gods and Goddesses. A lot of other wizards though were bringing up the fact that they should bring back Morganthe, however I strongly disagree with this due to the fact that it seems like their trying recreate another Celestia. What I was thinking is that instead you have some new type of wizard of any kind, and the God Zeus tells Ambrose that their world ________ (Mount Olympus themed) needs help from some sort of wizard. First you have to do a few initiation quest to get the spiral key, and then what’s there Zeus fills you in on the details. Another thing I read is that a lot of people were complaining about how there aren’t any worlds that have a specific school that is involved, and in some worlds some schools aren’t even mentioned in it. In this world, the villain has sent their army into the other Gods and Goddesses realms and before you fight the main boss, you must restore peace to each and every realm, and each realm would have it’s own theme, like Poseidon storm, Hades Death, Ares Fire, and etc. (feel free to ad ideas to the schools and which gods should have what). This world would also extend the maximum levels of players to 70 or 75, and after they defeat the main boss for their school they should get a rank 9 spell that would be a God or Goddess, depending on which school is involved with which realm. The last level I was thinking should be Hades seeing that the underworld is a place of evil and darkness.

Please post your comments or maybe suggest some of your ideas.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
No not really, i had no intention of bringing Percy Jackson into this game, if i did then i would of made it gods versus titans, also greek myths are typically something that a lot of people find very interesting, and something that a lot of people would want to do.

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
I like the idea VERY much. After I read the Percy Jackson series I was hooked on the Greek gods. Some Good spell ideas wood be this( I know he already said some of these and full credit of some ideas go to Chingy)

Death: Hades
Ice:Khione( God of Snow)
Myth: Tyche [GOd of Luck(Hard to find some thing reletive to Myth)]
Storm: Poseidon/ Zues
Life: Demeter+Perserphone
Balance: Hermes
Fire:Hephaestus(God of fire)

P.s. If you don't know some names most are general knowledge, but if you don't know it just look it up

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
thanks, i thought about having Zeus for storm but the storm lord card is basically already Zeus so i decided not to, also i was thinking about maybe having a gauntlet in the world having it be Tartarus

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Chingy wrote:
Lately I’ve been reading about a lot of new world ideas for after beating Celestia, and an idea that I had was to have a world based on Greek Gods and Goddesses. A lot of other wizards though were bringing up the fact that they should bring back Morganthe, however I strongly disagree with this due to the fact that it seems like their trying recreate another Celestia. What I was thinking is that instead you have some new type of wizard of any kind, and the God Zeus tells Ambrose that their world ________ (Mount Olympus themed) needs help from some sort of wizard. First you have to do a few initiation quest to get the spiral key, and then what’s there Zeus fills you in on the details. Another thing I read is that a lot of people were complaining about how there aren’t any worlds that have a specific school that is involved, and in some worlds some schools aren’t even mentioned in it. In this world, the villain has sent their army into the other Gods and Goddesses realms and before you fight the main boss, you must restore peace to each and every realm, and each realm would have it’s own theme, like Poseidon storm, Hades Death, Ares Fire, and etc. (feel free to ad ideas to the schools and which gods should have what). This world would also extend the maximum levels of players to 70 or 75, and after they defeat the main boss for their school they should get a rank 9 spell that would be a God or Goddess, depending on which school is involved with which realm. The last level I was thinking should be Hades seeing that the underworld is a place of evil and darkness.

Please post your comments or maybe suggest some of your ideas.

Sorry so much, but this is an out-loud copy of Greek Mythology and/or more likely Percy Jackson. No way will this ever come (I hope).