Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

8 PIP Spell and Mount ideas plz read

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2009
I was thinking, what if for the next spell we got we also got a school specific mount. So i made a list of my ideas and good ideas that I've seen.

So here are some ideas for pure damage, no effect, hit's one target, 8 pip spells.

Please note that the mounts do not give the spell, they are just given to you along with the spell.

P.S. Ideas marked (db83) are darkblaze83's ideas from a different form but that's only the creatures. i did the stats and there fairly accurate to what the spell would be if it existed, i did the calculations.

Ice-Giant bear (i forget the exact name) 8 pip spell 670-730 damage/ large bear mount from native american legends

Storm-Thundrebird 8 pip spell 1085-1165 damage/Large black bird of prey mount with sparks arching across its wings, also from native american legends.

Fire- Cretan Bull 8 pip spell 845-925 damage/ large fiery bull mount form one of Hercules's 12 tasks. (db83)

Balance-Gryphon 760-830 damage/ A mix between a lion and an eagle mount from Egyptian mythology

Myth-Manticore 820-900 damage/ Bat winged, spiky lion thing(db83)

Although it's not bad try help me find a better one for life.

Life- Pegasus(maybe) 715-795 damage/ Winged horse mount(db83)

Death-740-820 damage/ Nightmare (bone horse)- a skeletal horse with horns

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
I was thinking, what if for the next spell we got we also got a school specific mount. So i made a list of my ideas and good ideas that I've seen.

So here are some ideas for pure damage, no effect, hit's one target, 8 pip spells.

Please note that the mounts do not give the spell, they are just given to you along with the spell.

P.S. Ideas marked (db83) are darkblaze83's ideas from a different form but that's only the creatures. i did the stats and there fairly accurate to what the spell would be if it existed, i did the calculations.

Ice-Giant bear (i forget the exact name) 8 pip spell 670-730 damage/ large bear mount from native american legends

Storm-Thundrebird 8 pip spell 1085-1165 damage/Large black bird of prey mount with sparks arching across its wings, also from native american legends.

Fire- Cretan Bull 8 pip spell 845-925 damage/ large fiery bull mount form one of Hercules's 12 tasks. (db83)

Balance-Gryphon 760-830 damage/ A mix between a lion and an eagle mount from Egyptian mythology

deaths supposed to be better than balance

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
likeluigi123 wrote:
thunderbird120 wrote:

Nope, look at the spells that aren't level X and aren't those elemental spells for balance and compare them to the same pip death ones. balance is stronger.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Champion
Jan 27, 2009
WhoMan101 wrote:
Storm should be a stormcloud

we already have wild bolt as a spell which is a thundercloud and lightning we don't need another spell like that, also I would much rather ride a giant black bird of prey with lightning coming out of it's eyes than a wimpy thundercloud, how about you?

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
thunderbird120 wrote:
likeluigi123 wrote:
thunderbird120 wrote:

Nope, look at the spells that aren't level X and aren't those elemental spells for balance and compare them to the same pip death ones. balance is stronger.
balens is not soposta say balents is the best