Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

7 Wizards per Account

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
I think it would be better if there were 7 characters rather than 6 per account. Sure, it would look weird with a desk inbetween all of the other desks, but it would be for the best. Excluding the Astral spells, there are 7 types in all and that means we will all have to leave out one type from our accounts. So, whenever I have an empty slot it always kills me to answer the question: Fire or Storm? I have plenty of gear for both stored in my Shared Bank and I don't want them just sitting there. But, unless it stays how it is with 6 characters, I'll have to keep some spots filled in the bank.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
they do this to make it so it will be harder to get all pets in one account i really think they should put one person in the empty seat while another in standing up :D

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
i agree
i have every school ...
60 Fire Elizabeth FireBreath(finaly made it!)
57 Anna Sunflower(almost tree boy!)
41 Anglea IceBloom (i heart Ravonscar that is if i could get help with the coven)
40 Elizabeth FireBlade ( farther in Mooshu then my ice but have not even started Gh )
33 Amy SwiftBreze (at least i think shes 33 )
23 Laura NightHunter (based off Loor from Pendragon)
...But not myth! gosh i have already picked out a name
Samantha RoseDreamer (named after my sisters old Ice though she was ice
KI can you brind Sam to meat Eliza 1 and 2 Anna Ang Amy and Loor?
Please!? );

Explorer
Jul 31, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
they do this to make it so it will be harder to get all pets in one account i really think they should put one person in the empty seat while another in standing up :D

um... they do it so people have to pay for subscription for 2 accounts... I'm not sure how you got that idea with the pets...

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
People, please, stop requesting this. It would exponentially increase the bandwidth and file size of each account. The Limited friends list and only 3 houses per Wizard are also because of File Size and bandwidth use.

The only way I could see them doing this is by an extra value card, which would be like $60.00, give you one month or 5,000 crowns, one super pet (with Sea-Dragon like capabilities), a mount, a house, and gear.

Either that or maybe they might charge a 10,000 Crowns one time fee for purchase from the Crowns Shop if they decide to allow it, however I have seen on Central a message from Professor Greyrose that they have no intention of raising the Wizard limit due to bandwidth and file size restraints.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
I've been wondering the same question for some time now and would love to hear from KI why this is so. Why 6 out of 7 and not 4 or 5 ... or less even?

At worst, can you not allow us to add another wizard slot with crowns? This way you still get your money. I understand there are some financial decisions behind most moves, but this one is a bit perplexing.