Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

500 Indoor/Outdoor Housing Items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2019
Hello, Again... As I've recently made posts on the Dorms in regards to Jeweled Mounts, being able to Delete Dropped Spells, and crafting Headless Horseman/Reindeer Knight; I now come baring another new suggestion, something of which a lot of house makers will want.

I feel it's a good time to increase our Housing Limits both Indoors and Outdoors to 500.

The reasons being:
The Everafter Village is a GIANT house as it can truly hold quite a lot for the Player. I've currently filled my entire Indoor Area of the House and STILL have room left over to put certain things within the Indoor areas of the Everafter Village. I wanted to make a dedicated room to the Krokotopian Crown Shop Housing Items in the Large, White Tower but have no more room to put them in there so I've placed a "Under Construction" sign in its place for now. Having roughly 500 space would fulfill everything I could do interior wise for the Village.

Certain players with Houses that specialize in utilizing Castle Magic/Blocks, etc. could use the Housing Boost to place more Plants, Items, Objects, etc. within their Houses.
Before people say anything, I AM aware that Castle Magic/Blocks do NOT count towards your house total but some people could have more plants, etc. to make their Houses look even livelier.
It also wouldn't hurt to have more Castle Magic/Block space. Preferably Castle Magic, 100 is kind of low for big houses. I made my Village Gingerbread House into a Food Room where I placed Food all around the Walls and made them grow to make the room seem livelier since there isn't a lot of practical things you can do to a room that has "Candy Flooring" and its caused me to get close to running out of Indoor Castle Magic room.

I've heard from the "Grapevines" that some new houses are on their way that are also big. Making more room for them would help players feel more willing to the idea of decorating these houses as much as possible and putting them on Housing Tours for others to see, perhaps.

I do understand the reasoning for keeping a low housing item total for houses that are smaller. Perhaps you could set a Housing Item limit for Older Houses and Dorms? Since EVERY house can currently hold 350 Items, that could be the Limit for Small Houses but for Larger Houses the count could continue to grow.
(Example: Houses offered via $39 Dollar Bundles could have increased counts. Whilst Crown Shop houses and/or (If ever a Reality) $29 Dollar Bundle houses would be limited to the standard 350 Item total)
(You could also decrease these totals for smaller houses to 250 but I see a lot of players getting upset about their houses getting nerfed, so IDK.)

Hopefully this becomes a reality.
If people are interested in all of my longer posts as well as sharing specific reasons for why my ideas should be in place, Ill continue to make them. I was kind of disappointed that no one like Sparck, Ratbeard, etc. ever commented on my previously extensive posts. I get it that they have a job to do but it feels like my numerous minutes of effort were in vain, imo. I also get it that there are a lot of posts but I don't typically make posts that are things that people haven't already suggested before. I'm very welcoming to inciting conversation. Albeit, I did throw the notion that I wasn't interested in a particular comment because it was very shallow/narrowminded.