Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

3D gameplay

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
Ok so we all know that wizard 101 is the greatest game ever made and that the graphics are just amazing but wouldn't it be mind blowing to see KI add the option to see the game in 3D like in movies with the glasses. I think it would be just MEGA AWESOME if the game really came to life when you played like in a 3D movie were the images look like they are popping out of the screen and you can really touch them that would just make wizard 101 the number one game in the world and no other game would match its awesomeness.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
What do I think? It's cool and all but no. How will we get 3-D glasses without going a place and use the other ones, no. Kingsisle would have to design the glasses but only wants to sell gift cards, not those 3-D stuff. Also it wastes times because the game would be shut down for about 3 years so they can add some 3-D touch because of this and Wintertusk will never come out also. So according to my percent chart:

90%= bad
10%= good

So mainly no.

Why? Okay I'll show:
* Kingsisle can only sell gift cards
*Game would be shut down for about 3 years
*Wintertusk will never come out and the time of release would be extended

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
No, it wouldn't be "mega awesome". I play Wizard101 to escape reality for a few hours; I don't need stuff flying in face for no reason. Plus, why? What in Wizard101 could possibly benefit from being shown in 3D? Tons of work for no reason.