Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 new ideas for wizard101 game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
i have 2 ideas for a new implement in the game. first one is a new crafting station called herbalist station. where you can craft healing balms or mind stimulants to heal hp or mp if your in a dungeon and out of potions but they have a cool down of 10 minutes between uses so as to not be too helpful but ya and also there could be like something where you can craft remedy treasure cards that nullify a debuff like traps or give a random charm or ward spell. my second idea is a magic rune system. where you can enchant your armor or wand (etc) with a rune that gives a temperary bonus like 10 to 30 increase damage in a school depending on the runes origin, or improving your defence, stats, and chance of obtaining items at a 20% extra chance. so just thought i might throw this out there for a future update if it sounds like a fun thing. thank you for you reading this and your time.

regards, Lifebreather

Survivor
Mar 18, 2017
I like these two ideals and the herbal crafting could also cause people to garden more because some the ingredients could be add to the seeds some could grow. Rune magic could also be set up school of magic in one the worlds to introduce it in.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Your idea of rune magic sounds like jewel socketing