Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

~ Lets Talk Magic III ~

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 18, 2010
With speculations about how the Third Arc will play out occurring everyday I thought I'd open up a new thread to discuss some spell ideas with new features for the Third Arc.

Pegasus;
Rank 6 (+1 Shadow Pip) Storm: 1320 Storm damage to All Enemies + 12% Windstorm.

Valkyrie;
Rank 6 (+1 Shadow Pip) Ice: 1000 Ice damage to All Enemies + 50% Lock Shield (-15% health to the person that broke the shield)

Cherufe;
Rank 6 (+1 Shadow Pip) Fire: 1350 Fire damage to a Single Enemy + Swap a shield for a +50% Universal Trap.

Hecate;
Rank 6 (+1 Shadow Pip) Balance: 790 Balance damage to a Single Enemy + 400 Sun, Moon, or Star damage to All Enemies + 1 Sun Dispel (Dispels Enchanted Spells).

Moerae;
Rank 6 (+1 Shadow Pip) Death: 1000 Death Damage + 50 Death Critical Rating Charm (+ 5% chance of a KO) to a Single Target
Griffin;
Rank 6 (+1 Shadow Pip) Myth: 1100-1250 Myth damage to all Enemies + 12% Myth Windstorm.

Carol of Lament;
Rank 6 (+1 Shadow Pip) Life; 825 Health to one ally + 500 Health to all allies + Recycle (Converts all Negative Charms into a +60% Guardian Light)

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
wow those are super cool ideas man! I hope ki makes these spells in the game

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
I like it, although I think Fire's is more likely to be something AoEoT (that seems to be its thing afterall) although that 50% Universal could make up for that.

Explorer
May 19, 2014
Emerald9649 on Jun 30, 2015 wrote:
With speculations about how the Third Arc will play out occurring everyday I thought I'd open up a new thread to discuss some spell ideas with new features for the Third Arc.

Pegasus;
Rank 6 (+1 Shadow Pip) Storm: 1320 Storm damage to All Enemies + 12% Windstorm.

Valkyrie;
Rank 6 (+1 Shadow Pip) Ice: 1000 Ice damage to All Enemies + 50% Lock Shield (-15% health to the person that broke the shield)

Cherufe;
Rank 6 (+1 Shadow Pip) Fire: 1350 Fire damage to a Single Enemy + Swap a shield for a +50% Universal Trap.

Hecate;
Rank 6 (+1 Shadow Pip) Balance: 790 Balance damage to a Single Enemy + 400 Sun, Moon, or Star damage to All Enemies + 1 Sun Dispel (Dispels Enchanted Spells).

Moerae;
Rank 6 (+1 Shadow Pip) Death: 1000 Death Damage + 50 Death Critical Rating Charm (+ 5% chance of a KO) to a Single Target
Griffin;
Rank 6 (+1 Shadow Pip) Myth: 1100-1250 Myth damage to all Enemies + 12% Myth Windstorm.

Carol of Lament;
Rank 6 (+1 Shadow Pip) Life; 825 Health to one ally + 500 Health to all allies + Recycle (Converts all Negative Charms into a +60% Guardian Light)
Balance will never have a DoT

I think it's kind of obvious by now :(

Survivor
Apr 14, 2013
Celestial Song Aura
Gainable by one Astral pip (or just free)
and provides a +50 Healing Boost Inc & Out and -20 Inc Damage.

Dark Song
Gainable by 3 Shadow pips
a dark shadowy force circles around your feet, and will boost you with buffs
and shields, please it and it will heal you.

BOTH ABOVE FOR LIFE SCHOOL

Explorer
Feb 23, 2012
Eh some spells are out similar to these but few are good ideas.

Survivor
May 22, 2014
Andrew Dreamhunter-I was thinking they should expand the number of shadow pips you can get to like ten so you can cast stronger shadow attacks.kingsisle please read this idea.

Defender
Sep 18, 2010
stormgenius on Jul 3, 2015 wrote:
Andrew Dreamhunter-I was thinking they should expand the number of shadow pips you can get to like ten so you can cast stronger shadow attacks.kingsisle please read this idea.
Over time we will. They're giving us one Shadow Pip every time we master something related to Shadow. They don't want to give us so many Shadow Pips at once.